Thursday, 21 November 2013

Books xxx

Hi there world, I apologise, i actually lied to you, blogger saved my post as a draft! Today, carrying on with this months theme (getting to know me)  i'm going to share with you the kind of things i like to read.
The amount I read varies all the time, and it usually depends on the book i'm reading. My favourite author is Nicholas Sparks, and the films he has helped direct/produce are also amazing, but my favourite book series, is definitely The Hunger Games Trilogy, the first film is amazing, and I hope the second is also! Christmas 2011, I got a kindle, so I read alot of books on that!
On the Bookshelf.

  • Will you love me?~ Cathy Glass 
  • Maggot Moon~ Sally Gardner~ haven't actually read this...
  • Blue Moon~ Alyson Noel~ haven't read this one either...
  • Titanic love stories~ Gill Paul
  • My story, Titanic~ Ellen Emerson White
  • Jackdaw Summer~ David Almond
  • Angus, Thongs, and perfect snogging~ Louise Rennison
  • .....Then he ate my boy entrancers~ Louise Rennison
  • Paradise~ Joanna Nadin
  • Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
  •                     and the prisoner of Azkaben~ J.K.Rowling~sorry i've never read these, and I dont plan to.........
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy~ Suzanne Collins
  • Breakfast at Darcy's~ Abi McNamara~another favourite 
  • Thanks For The Memories~ Cecilia Ahern(another favourite author)
  • The Time Of My Life~ Cecilia Ahern
  • The Girls Book 2~ unsure
  • The Fabulous Girls Book~unsure
  • The Hobbit~Tolkien
  • The Bible
  • Guess How Much I Love You~ Sam McBratney
  • A Shakespeare Collection
  • A Roald Dahl Collection.
  • Wonders of the Solar System~ Brian Cox~ haven't read all of it
  • Craft~ Anonymous
  • The Next Place That I Go~Warren Hanson
Kindle
  • Looking For Alaska~ John Green
  • From Notting Hill With Love Actually~ Ali McNamara
  • Trust Me~Katie Aleo
  • The Perks Of Being A Wallflower~Stephen Chbosky
  • The Fault In Our Stars~ John Green
  • Craving~Melanie Marks
  • Family Ties~ Danielle Steel
  • The Boy In Striped Pyjamas~ John Boyne
  • Emergency: Wife Lost and Found~ Carol Marinelli
  • Falling Hard~ Lauren Barnholdt
  • Big Girl~ Danielle Steel
  • The Boys Next Door~ Jennifer Echols
  • Girl Possessed~Reussie Miliardario
  • Alice's Adventure In Wonderland~Lewis Carroll
  • One Day~ David Nicholls
  • Dubliners~ James Joyce
  • The Dress~ Sophie Nicholls
  • Grey Eyes~ Quinteria Ramey and Brandon Alston
  • Peter Pan ~ JM Barrie
  • Pride and Prejudice~ Jane Austen
  • Oliver Twist~ Charles Dickens
  • Treasure Island
  • The Last Song~ Nicholas Sparks
  • Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children~ Ransom Riggs

Caitlin, over and out

remember to keep in touch with blog ideas and posts
IG~ 5oci3ty_svcks
twitter~5oci3ty_svcks
em@il~ caitlinvtheworld@yahoo.co.uk 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment