Wednesday, 6 November 2013

getting it to know me- 50 facts about me

50 facts about me
1. I am a girl
2. I am 13 right now but it is my birthday on December 2nd, so its pretty close
3.I live with my Mum, Jo, step-dad, Gavin, 2 little brothers, Harrison(7) Monty(5), eldest step-sister, Emily(16), and every other weekend, my other big step-sister, Meg(15)
4. My Dad died of Hodkins Lymphurma,, when I was three.
5. I have family, who live in Wales, Southampton and Ireland.
6.I have a boyfriend, called Ryan Brown, and we have been together 5 months on Monday(11th)!
7.My best friends are, Melissa, Sarah, Destini, Emily, Em, Charliee and Pippa.
8.I am quite close to loads of boys in our year, i just find them easier to talk too.
9.I wouldn't say i'm gorgeous, but i'm not atrociously ugly.
10. I have a personal IG- caitlin_hodge and one that will go with this blog- 5oci3ty_svcks
11. I also have a twitter account- caitlin_hodge99 and will eventually make one to go with this updating you on new blog posts and asking for your ideas on themes.
12. I have a samsung chat 335 because my old phone smashed and my contract doesn't end til next month.
13. Is my lucky number, I know right, weird. its the number I like to play when we wear the school kit to sport matches- its also the number Ryan is on his rugby team!
14. I play on the school netball team in the autumn/winter, sometimes i will play for the school hockey team in the autumn/winter, and then I normally play for the school rounders team in the summer.
15. I love to dance, i do dance 3 hours a week in school time(2x1 hour lessons and 1x1 hour extra dance) and 1 hour ballet every Saturday morning.
16. I am grade 5 ballet, and have been on pointe for almost a year.
17. I also play the piano( grade 4) but i am losing interest in it, and therefore grade 4 will be my last.
18.I am obsessed with anything Nicholas Sparks.
19.I enjoy drama at school.
20.I'm not a fan of playing music, but I love listening to it.
21. I am rooting for Tamera Foster and Luke Friend, in this years Xfactor.
22. I am also a fan of Sam Bailey, but she isn't my favourite.
23. My favourite colour in PINK
24. My favourite animal is a sea turtle or dogs.
25. I have a pet dog called Barney, we named him after Barney from the flintstones!
26. He is a springer spaniel.
27. Ryan( my boyfriend )'s dog Lilly had 6 cocker spaniel puppies last week, they are tiny, and very cute!
28.I always have my nails painted!
29. To school i wear 'witch hazel' concealer, 'miss sporty' mascara, and scandaleyes retroglam.
30. My hair is quite long, brown, with 2 layers, shorter on top and longer underneath.
31. My hair is naturally wavy/curly.
32. I normally go to school with my hair down, and by 2nd period, its up in a bun/ ponytail.
33. I get spots very easily, and therefore have to watch what I eat drink, and can never wear to much make-up on my skin( foundation/concealer etc.)
34. I drink twinning, fruit essence tea, 
35. My favourite is strawberry and mango.
36. My least favourite is cranberry and raspberry, because it has a bitter aftertaste.
37. My favourite Starbucks is the Lemon green tea.
38. Like my friend(another blogger, imcalledlouise) I am in love with Lipton's Ice tea, I fell in love with it on my school trip to Normandy, France.
39. As stated above ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I went to Normandy, France with the school in May. i shared a room with Agata, Jess, Emily, Pippa, Charliee and Maddie. The weather was warm and sunny, and i loved it.
40. In July, next year, I am going to Germany with the school. This time with some different people. I am super duper excited :D
41. I was christened when I younger, I have a Godmother, Lizzie, who is my Aunt, another Godmother, called Lizzie, who is the wife to the doctor, who controlled my fertility treatment and a Godfather, Frank, who was one of my Dad's bestfriends.
42. My Godmother( Lizzie no.2) lives in Canada, but it originally from Ghana.
43. I would love to go to Ghana, and Kenya( where my Mum and Dad had their honeymoon)
44. I have also been to Australia, Ireland, France, Mallorca and Finland.
45. On my way home from Finland, I flew through the 'Northern Lights', it was the most magical thing i have ever seen.
46. I all up the whole soppy romantic business.
47. I would love to get married one day.
48. My favourite girl name is either- Eoife( pronounced E-fa) or Felicity.
49. My favourite boys names are Noah or Billy.
50. I love my new blog, I hope you do too!

hodgehog(my nickname) over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment