Thursday, 21 November 2013

Hunger Games

Hey there world,
sorry for not posting recently, my life has been pretty busy for once. Last night, i was about to post all about the books on my kindle, it took me 2 hours to write, and then just before I clicked published, my whole computer died, getting rid of everything! So instead I've decided to show you part of my English Project. We had to choose a book off a list and I chose my favourite EVER book series/ film THE HUNGER GAMES. One section of our project, was to write a short chapter to add onto the book. I choose to write my chapter for the very end of the book. When Katniss is travelling back to district 12!
sorry if you've found this post pretty boring, I was just really proud of this.
Caitlin over and out xxxx

remember to get in touch with your ideas for blog posts~
IG~ 5oci3ty_svcks
twitter~ 5oci3ty_svcks
em@il ~ caitlinvtheworld@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment